Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What MMO are YOU looking forward to!?
#31
Quote:I actually forgot about that hehe. Time to sign up!

Well hopefully we'll get in then!


Another game that caught my attention is Perpetuum Online. It's an indie MMO but seems to pretty decent. There's a monthly fee but you don't need to buy the box and the fee's only 10$/month.

Perpetuum - Launch Trailer [HD]
Reply
#32
Quote:Well hopefully we'll get in then!


Another game that caught my attention is Perpetuum Online. It's an indie MMO but seems to pretty decent. There's a monthly fee but you don't need to buy the box and the fee's only 10$/month.

Perpetuum - Launch Trailer [HD]

Anyone here that likes to give it a try with me? I'm not getting a sub just yet, postponing that until after my exam period (so after the 27th).
Reply
#33
Quote:Anyone here that likes to give it a try with me? I'm not getting a sub just yet, postponing that until after my exam period (so after the 27th).

o.O mech attack! Would love to try that but would first have to dig a bit further before I sub yeah. I will let you know.
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Reply
#34
Quote:o.O mech attack! Would love to try that but would first have to dig a bit further before I sub yeah. I will let you know.

Cool!
Reply
#35
Uhm Cow maybe you want to change your mind about Rift it is better then you think. ;]
Rift (New MMO) First Impressions

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Reply
#36
Quote:Well first and foremost (praying daily) i'm looking forward to a ressurection of spellborn,< insert miricle here>, but since dreaming doesn't get much I guess Tera since the fps style combat similar to TCoS and Rift looks good but i don't know much about it yet, but any MMO that is a push button drone game(tab targeting, press skill button, fall asleep from boredom) is out i will not waste my time with them. Its hard to prove your the best with a game that poeple can either buy the advantage on or they just freakin live there and 1 lvl higher means you can't lose in PvP. If it doesn't take skill then why are you playing!?!

I agree i am looking forward to Tera.
Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Reply
#37
Quote:I agree i am looking forward to Tera.

I don't like the cutscenes xD
Reply
#38
Quote:I don't like the cutscenes xD

I still haven't received a beta test invitation! *wants one*...
Reply
#39
RIFT VIP BETA KEYS: http://www.zam.com/giveaways/rift.html !!!

Reply
#40
Considering this game is becoming before guild wars 2 this is looking very promising imo.
Rift: First Impressions Part 4

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)