Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What MMO are YOU looking forward to!?
as the title says what mmo are you waiting, excited for?

Personally I'm waiting for Rift because they promise to launch with 2 raid instance and plenty of end game content, also its made entirely of HD graphics, the art style is awesome, only a few thing's i am not 100% on, but one of the big one's is how the music sounds. Im keeping a half eye on Tera because an aim and shoot kinda mmo sounds cool, but with it being Korean it'll probably be grindy with big bouncy tits that are unneeded.

I'm kinda looking forward to GW2, mostly to see if it's really as awesome as a lot of people say it is. Other than that, Tera does sound pretty sweet, I'm kinda looking for a skill-based MMO again. Global Agenda's pretty nice, but the MMO-part ends pretty much 2 hrs after you finish the free part as you run out of real quests and the game pretty much turns into a regular 3rd person shooter with longer queues when entering a fight...

I am waiting for The Chronicles of Spellborn. Looks like it's the only MMORPG that will be able to keep me interested in for a longer time than 10 hours or so...

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]

Quote:I am waiting for The Chronicles of Spellborn. Looks like it's the only MMORPG that will be able to keep me interested in for a longer time than 10 hours or so...

+1.

The only OTHER thing I am waiting for is the Expansion for Global Agenda in march.
[Image: nz9yfw6j8st11zd64ylu.gif]
The only MMO that can interest me besides TCOS is GW2. But that's not a surprise, I've been playing GW1 for almost 5 years so ;p

Quote:The only MMO that can interest me besides TCOS is GW2. But that's not a surprise, I've been playing GW1 for almost 5 years so ;p

^This, Dark Prophecy, APB: Reloaded and maybe the Global Agenda expansion pack if I get high enough in level by then [Image: default_sad.png].
oh yeah, I've heard about APB reloaded, shame the original didn't quite make it. (sounds familiar...)

Quote:oh yeah, I've heard about APB reloaded, shame the original didn't quite make it. (sounds familiar...)

Yep; I know. But well I thought of giving the original a try but after hearing about the amount of hackers (hope they do something 'bout the aimbots & wallhacks this game had) and the fact that my pc couldn't run it at the time, I sort of dropped the thought. Sad
Well first and foremost (praying daily) i'm looking forward to a ressurection of spellborn,< insert miricle here>, but since dreaming doesn't get much I guess Tera since the fps style combat similar to TCoS and Rift looks good but i don't know much about it yet, but any MMO that is a push button drone game(tab targeting, press skill button, fall asleep from boredom) is out i will not waste my time with them. Its hard to prove your the best with a game that poeple can either buy the advantage on or they just freakin live there and 1 lvl higher means you can't lose in PvP. If it doesn't take skill then why are you playing!?!

[Image: Trialtwoc.jpg]
games im lookin forward too now is possibly spellborn in 2011 and other than that im kinda lookin forward to forsaken world, GW2 , an rift cuz im really bored without me spellborn =(